Thursday, January 19, 2006

I didn't expect to work on this until next week, but I just couldn't wait. I figured I'd experiment with his weapon first...sand it down and start chipping away to give the weathered look, as if it's been dragged through hell. I really liked the outcome so I started working on the rest of the body. I soon sanded the shine off the orange windows and chipped away the paint. Thanks to the peeps on the Kidrobot forum for thier suggestions. Just a great place to chop it up about anything and everything art related.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

whoa! what material are you using to make this? really cool!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is tooo coool!! Love this blog a lot!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is awesome work..I'd buy it!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Lori Witzel said...

What a GREAT lookin' guy! Thanks for sharing this!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home